Touring for Notes
When students need to take notes, instead of displaying them in front of the classroom, have the notes displayed around the room or school so that students get a chance to move about the room.
- Paper and tape
- Post-it Notes
- In this strategy have students move around the classroom to stations to take notes.
- Play music in the background to set the mood.
- You can also posts notes around the school grounds so that students go on a note taking tour a scavenger hunt.
- Give students an idea of how many notes they need in order to complete the task.
- Review the behavioural expectations and acceptable levels of noise for this activity.
We need your examples here!
We need your assessment ideas here!
Your Feedback has been received...