Staging a Crime Scene
What better way to have students use their skills of deduction and observation than to stage a crime scene and have them solve the crime.
- Yellow caution tape (available at some dollar stores)
- Large tarp or sheet of paper to stage and contain the scene
- Materials related to the crime.
- Stage the scene with the help of volunteer students.
- Enlist the help of your school liaison officer or community police officer to help lead the investigation.
- Grouping: Students can work in pairs or small groups of 3-4.
Your Feedback has been received...