Have students synthesize and highlight their learning by having them produce a movie trailer that punctuates the important concepts of whatever topic they’ve been working on.
- Computer or iPad
- Video camer or camera with video capability
- Video editing software
- Students will benefit from storyboarding their movie trailer to organize the sequence
- Talk to students about filming composition, lighting and sound for best results
- Let students know how long their movie trailer should last
- Using a software program with template movie trailers makes this an easy task
- Grouping: Students can work in pairs or small groups of 3-4
This is an example of students who created a movie trailer for their final novel study project.
Use a rubric to assess for learning outcomes.
Your Feedback has been received...